BlackGreyGold Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides exceptional medical consumables, personal protective equipment, and remote patient monitoring software solutions to commercial and government agencies. Through an extensive network of partners and resources, BlackGreyGold possesses a robust national footprint of full-service supply chain support. We have been in business for over four years and our team possesses over 40 years of combined experience. We possess a vast amount of experience in enterprise commercial, industrial and marketing supply chain operations, global freight and product forwarding, software as a service within insurance, finance, environmental, health, and safety, and managerial leadership roles.
As former Army Officers, we value service to our country and the members who support it. We are eager to continue serving by providing meaningful products and services and creating a better and safer world for everyone.
BlackGreyGold Solutions provides medical consumables and innovative remote patient monitoring software services, fostering an effective, sustainable, and safe environment for all agencies and valued customers.
- High quality and broad product offerings, to include a wide spectrum of disposable and reusable gloves, apparel personal protective equipment products, infection and medical/surgical products.
- Provide medical consumables that are critically needed by staff to provide daily, direct patient care to warfighters and dependents, and to afford both staff and patients necessary protections.
- Provide remote patient monitoring services to track health changes of at-risk patients at home using vital monitors and AI-powered mobile technology, creating timely alerts for early warning signs to providers, reducing adverse events, boosting patient satisfaction, and improving triage efficiency.
- In June of 2020, BlackGreyGold Solutions successfully procured and distributed over 100,000 N-95 face masks for the state of Louisiana, valued over $950,000.
- In December 2021, the state of Texas requested over one million COVID-19 antigen rapid tests to support the Department of Emergency Management, valued at $6M.
- Our partners have decades of experience supplying over 6 containers a month worth of personal protective equipment to commercial agencies, such as the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the Central Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
VIP - Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
423450 - Medical, Dental, and Hospital Equipment and Supplier Merchant Wholesalers
339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing
325413 - In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing
621999 - All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
Incorporated: July 2018
TAX ID: 83-1366154
Vice President & Head of Govt Solutions